Your First Stop For Forms & Information
Harmony Animal Hospital welcomes new patients from Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, and the surrounding area. We invite you to learn about our veterinary services and pet health and wellness programs for dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, and pocket pets. Explore our resources for your entire family and keep up to date at our pet health blog.
Meet our veterinarians and staff, learn more about us, and then contact Harmony Animal Hospital to schedule your first visit. We are pleased to offer you a personal tour of our hospital, no appointment necessary!
For your convenience, we offer online submission of our New Client form. Simply complete the form and submit prior to your first visit:
Forms available online include:
- New Client Information Form
- Boarding Release Form
- Prescription Refill Form
- Medical Appointment Request Form
- Pet CPR/First Aid Class Registration Form
- Request for Release of Medical Records
Pet CPR/First Aid Class
In this class, our veterinarians teach you many important skills that could save the life of your pet in an emergency. Participants practice cardiopulmonary resuscitation on a life-like CPR dog mannequin and learn to apply first aid techniques to ill or injured pets until professional veterinarian help is available.
- Safely handle and assess your injured or ill pet
- Administer medications
- Recognize an emergency
- Perform CPR and first aid
- Clear an airway obstruction
- Control bleeding
- Stock a pet first aid kit
- Handle breathing emergencies
- Safely provide restraint and transportation
- Initially treat poisoning
- Recognize shock
- Splint broken bones
- Respond to drowning
All your questions will be answered! This unique class is a must for any pet lover. Class size is limited so sign up today.
CPR/First Aid Class Schedule
Upcoming class is July 21st from 6:30-8:00.
For future class dates, please email your name, address, and phone number; we will contact you.
- Complete and submit our online registration form.
Visit our pet health page for more first aid information.
Pharmacy & Prescription Diets
Purchase pet medications from a source you know and trust, your pet care providers at Harmony Animal Hospital. Our modern and comprehensive pharmacy allows us to administer patient medications immediately, for more effective results. We purchase only high-quality pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals from reliable manufacturers, for proper storage and handling. Best of all, we make getting your pet’s medications as easy and stress-free as possible: pick them up at our drive-up window!
Many pets have dietary needs that can only be met by prescribed nutrition. Our hospital carries a number of prescription diets as part of a total health care plan, tailored to the individual nutrition needs of each patient.
Quality Pet Supplies... Walk-in or Drive-up
We offer premium pet supplies, products of the same quality and reliability as our veterinary medical, boarding, and grooming needs, including:
- Fromm, Royal Canin, Hill’s, and Purina diets
- Trifexis, Comfortis, Frontline, Tritak, and Revolution fleas control
- Collars, leads, and grooming tools
- Chew toys and odor control products
- Bird toys and food
- Pet-themed gift items and greeting cards
In a hurry? Use our drive-up window for all your pet product and prescription needs. We’re here to make your pet care easy and convenient.
Gifts, Gear & Goodies for Pets & the People Who Love Them!
We carry fun, whimsical, unusual, and useful products, as well as some very fine pet-related gifts. Here’s a sampling:
- Gift items such as picture frames, ceramic bowls, treat jars, mugs, magnets, t-shirts, placemats, books, doormats, jewelry, and many clever, fun, must-have items added every week
- Pet-themed Avanti greeting cards for special milestones and occasions
- Aromatherapy shampoos and candles
- Holiday gifts and costumes for those special times of year
- Yummy treats of many different scrumptious types and varieties—whether you are training, or just treating, we have a great assortment
- A large variety of toys including Nylabones, sterilized natural bones (great for stuffing for long hours of entertainment), Kongs, Look Who’s Talking (toys that growl, squeak, meow, quack...), plush and fleece toys, balls, tugs, catnip and wand toys, and many other favorites to keep your dog, cat, or bird occupied and happy
- Beach and pool toys that float and travel gear
- Odor neutralizing products and carpet stain remover
- Leashes and collars in a rainbow of colors and designs for your very special pet. Check out our bling! Create a personalized rhinestone-lettered collar.
- Comfortable, washable, soft, inviting beds. Doesn’t your special friend deserve the best?
- Grooming supplies including brushes, combs, shedding blades, nail clippers, and styptic powder (for those unavoidable nail trimming accidents!)
- Flea and tick control products including monthly preventives such as Frontline Plus
- Shampoos for regular and problem skin and coat
- Iams Prescription Diets
- Purina Veterinary Diets
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diets
- Harrison’s Premium Bird Diets
...and lots more. All of these products carry our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
“Your front desk staff is fabulous! They made me feel like Lola and I were the best duo in town. The service was very good and they completed it in record time.”
– Elyse Rose-Trupiano
“Great facility and feel very comfortable leaving Sam (our Bengal cat) there. Highly recommend to anyone who wants their loved pet in capable and pet friendly hands!”
– Michael & Ellen Rierson
“We’ve loved you guys for 12 years!”
– Bob Olson
“Dr. Rogers has terrific bedside manner, diagnosed the problem quickly and accurately, and addressed all of our concerns. Muffin sends her thanks to Dr. Rogers for her chicken puree recipe. Yum!”
– Jack Holcomb
“Your staff was very helpful and good with my cat I would for sure bring her back for boarding she was very good when I picked her up she was not stressed out all that is very important to me. Thanks to
all the staff that took care of her when u have people that care it makes me feel less stressed about leaving her...Thank u everyone.”
– Cherie Wade
“Everyone there took the time to calm and reassure both myself and my nervous dog. We cannot thank you enough for being warm, helpful, and concerned. We love you guys!!!!”
– Jeff Farwell
“I have been coming to Harmony Animal Hospital for years. Very, well satisfied. All of the Staff are helpful and very kind and polite.”
– Normal & Willard Johnson
“I have not have had a problem with any member of the staff. All our pets have been patients of harmony since 1996. Good job.”
– Fauvette Nudleman
“Excellent service! Clean facility! I will not trust any other vet with my pup;)”
– Rhenna & Emilo Pages
“We find everyone at Harmony to be extremely helpful. Nice, caring people!”
– Robin Monserrat
“I am very happy with the level of care my "fury" children receive at Harmony. It keeps me coming back. Thank you!”
– Kristen Wagner